Praxair 3710 Plasma Control System
Astro Alloys offers Praxair's TAFA Model 3710 system, an economical and manual wall mount plasma spray controller. The Praxair 3710 system features easy-to-use controls in a compact, wall-mountable cabinet. The unit can control two powder feeders, one at a time, and has an auxiliary power circuit. The jeweled critical gas orifices are used to ensure consistent and repeatable control and coating quality. And the solid-state power control allows the operator to select the operating current before gun ignition and maintains the current with 1% of the set value.
Model 3710 Features:
- Built-in power supply controller with digital displays
- CE compliant
- Compact, wall-mountable design
- Critical orifice gas flow control
- Economical, manual control
- NFPA Type "Z" purging with audio/visual alarm
- Power supply choices are either the 40 kW PS-1000 or the 100 kW HPS-100
- Two powder feeder capability (one at a time)
Optional enhancements include gun voltage and gas flow monitoring. Contact Astro Alloys for more information!