Petrochemical Thermal Spray Equipment
The petrochemical industry relies on intricate, expensive equipment to produce its products. Petrochemical thermal spray equipment is exposed to extremely harsh environments which inflict severe corrosion and abrasive wear on critical components. Thermal spray coatings for the petrochemical industry are an effective tool in defeating the detrimental effects of these harsh environments.
Ceramic, chromium carbide, and tungsten carbide coatings are especially effective in combating corrosive and erosive wear mechanisms. They offer superior hardness and protection for increased production performance and efficiency which results in huge savings to the end user.
Thermal spray is a fast and effective repair process which offers quick turnaround and short repair cycles. Both OEM’s and end users have learned how to take advantage of the cost savings offered by thermal spray technology.
To order petrochemical thermal spray equipment or learn more about spray coatings for the petrochemical industry, please request a quote from Astro Alloys today.
Typical Thermal Sprayed Components:
- Turbine and compressor components
- Gate Valves
- Ball Valves
- Pump Components
- Cat cracker valve stems
- Cat cracker bottom pump housing,
- Wear rings
- Cast rings
- Plastic extruders
- Bearing journals
- Hydraulic rods
- Conveyor screws
DELIVERING THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE
Astro Alloys Inc. has been in the thermal spray coating and HVOF equipment industry for more than four decades. We know what works. We have the experience, expertise, and automotive thermal spray equipment to deliver the best products and the finest service in the field.
- Operating since 1980
- Supply customers in North America and across the globe
- Dedicated staff that goes the extra mile
- We know all about thermal sprays – that’s what we do
- Trained professionals work closely with you to develop and deliver the thermal spray solution you need
- Offer old-fashioned customer service – we believe in getting it right each and every time
- Located in Houston, Texas
- Maintain an immense inventory of products
- Same-day shipping for in-stock orders
- Daily delivery for local customers